When a character begins her life in the Sidereus game, she does not enter the world from a vacuum. Your character has had a past, a history from which she has emerged ready to engage in adventure and ready to pursue glory and acclaim.
To represent this aspect of character creation, all characters enter the game with a certain amount of equipment and other items and goods which will allow them to better perform their tasks and engage in the world of Sidereus.
All new characters begin the game with an assortment of items chosen from the following list;
- 15 Silver Pieces
- One two-handed melee weapon (or) two one-handed melee weapons (or) one one-handed melee weapon & shield
- One ranged weapon (or) 5 javelins (or) 10 throwing knives
- Armor Items worth up to 15 Armor Points
- Up to 20 arrow (or) bolt tags
- One Alchemy Recipe book (if you are an Alchemist or Apothecary)
- One Spell Book (of each origin for which you have the Spellcaster skill)
- One First Aid Kit or Surgeon's Kit (if you have the appropriate skill, you get the highest Tier kit for free)
- One Tool item (if you possess at least 5 ranks in an appropriate Craft (Profession) Skill and have a phys-rep for said item)